Vermont Agency of Transportation, Civil Engineer VII
Overview: This position will be the agency’s travel mobility expert, researching and evaluating available mobility/traffic performance analytical tools, investigating how TSMO can leverage new and existing traffic data sets and technology to monitor mobility, performing traffic data analysis and road network performance measures, and providing leadership (with a hands-on role) in implementing new technology to aid travel mobility in Vermont. View the full job announcement here.
To find job postings and apply online:
- Go to the Department of Human Resources Website (DHR) http://humanresources.vermont.gov/careers).
- Click on “Job Seekers.”
- For external applicants, click on Job Seekers, Search for Jobs & Apply Online, and follow the instructions.
- For internal applicants, click on Current Employees, Search Jobs and Apply Online. Log in to VTHR. Select Main Menu> Self Service> Recruiting Activities> Careers. The most recent postings will populate. To search for additional postings click on “Job Search” and select your search criteria.
When the list comes up you can either:
- Select the job posting you are interested in by clicking the “Select” box then click “Apply Now”. This will bring you to the online job application.
- See job information by clicking on the job title. This will bring to you the job posting where you can apply by clicking the “Apply Now” button.
AGENCY OF TRANSPORTATION POSITION POSTING
Job: Civil Engineer VII
Job Opening 622107
Position Number: 861371
Job Code: 128500
Division: Highway / MOB – TSMO / Berlin
Status: Permanent / Full Time / First Shift
Pay Grade: 26
Application Deadline: 10/3/17
This position, (Civil Engineer VII, Job Opening 622107), is open to all State employees and external applicants.
If you would like more information about this position, please contact Joshua Schultz @ (802) 371-8133.
Resumes will not be accepted via e-mail. You must apply online to be considered.