The Coalition’s Connected and Autonomous Vehicle initiative works with Member Agencies in their efforts to support new automotive technology for their customers, partners and stakeholders. The Coalition’s CAV Working Group provides Member Agencies with a forum for sharing ideas, processes and approaches, and serves as an organizing body for collaboration on research projects, implementation, and related efforts.
- September 26, 2019 | Webinar on Connected and Automated Vehicles: Regulating the Unknown: Balancing Safety and Promoting Innovation
- November 14, 2018 | Connected and Autonomous Vehicles Webinar: Agency Roadmap Showcase & Conducting A Capacity Maturity Model Self-Assessment
- May 15, 2018 | Connected and Autonomous Vehicles Webinar: Moving Forward Along the East Coast
- December 11-12, 2017 | Connected and Autonomous Vehicles Workshop
- June 21-22, 2016 | Connected and Autonomous Vehicles Conference: What States Need to Know